Finally got my Dream Bug!!

TeamNinjaBug

Arachnopeon
Just received my dream bug through the mail today from bugsincyberspace! The little guy gave me quite a scare to be sure, but it's certainly a moment I'll always remember. Here's the video I made to highlight this special time! :D

Danalemp1216

Arachnosquire
I have been looking at these every now and then on Peter's site for ages... They look really cool, enjoy.

draconisj4

Arachnobaron
Lol, Peter packs very well...it always takes forever to open a package from him. Congrats, I've been wanting a Horrid King for some time but he never has them in stock when I place an order. Enjoy your new pets :)

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
congrats on an awesome bug,yeah peter is an awesome person to deal with,the kings are great and yeah the holy grail of the assassins in my book,they remind me of the road warriors with their spikes:)

TeamNinjaBug

Arachnopeon
Thanks, guys! Assassin bugs have always been my favorite insect and I've been wanting to get a horrid for so long! Had I waited even 24hrs to order this one, I would've missed my chance as they sold out insanely quick!

I also got an update video of how this lil one is doing, attached to a hissing roach video I did. You can just skip to 6:53 for the assassin bug X3

I plan to document and update his progress pretty regularly, alongside my other buggos! :D

basin79

ArachnoGod
Psytalla horrida are, for me, the most beautiful of the pet assassins.

I've just 1 adult left now but she's absolutely stunning.