Finally found a stirmi!

Bigphilystyle

Arachnopeon
So I posted about finding a blondi but was concerned about the abdomen having a weird line/crack down it and a few advised me not to purchase. I have found a stirmi in a shop not long away and it's slightly overpriced but I can't get hold of a good size one in the north west(Liverpool) UK. It's 5 inches and I'm going to see it tomorrow. Any one liking the looks of it? They said it's bought in as a female but hasn't seen a molt to see confirm it. I know at this size you can sex them yes? Black triangle/patch ventrally? Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to sex it. Exciting times but hoping it is a female. Want a good few years with a female so. Thanks guys!

Attachments

gabrieldezzi

Arachnosquire
So I posted about finding a blondi but was concerned about the abdomen having a weird line/crack down it and a few advised me not to purchase. I have found a stirmi in a shop not long away and it's slightly overpriced but I can't get hold of a good size one in the north west(Liverpool) UK. It's 5 inches and I'm going to see it tomorrow. Any one liking the looks of it? They said it's bought in as a female but hasn't seen a molt to see confirm it. I know at this size you can sex them yes? Black triangle/patch ventrally? Hopefully tomorrow I'll get to sex it. Exciting times but hoping it is a female. Want a good few years with a female so. Thanks guys!
Looks considerably healthier than the other Theraposa you posted the other day. How much were you going to buy it for? I'm not sure about the sex but she looks bulky so I'm hoping for you!

Bigphilystyle

Arachnopeon
Looks considerably healthier than the other Theraposa you posted the other day. How much were you going to buy it for? I'm not sure about the sex but she looks bulky so I'm hoping for you!
They are asking £150 for this stirmi, but the other guy wanted I think around £200 for the blondi. Thank you I can't wait!

Yeah she’s(?) a beauty, good luck and hope the best for you and your spider
Thank you! I shall update when she has settled in tomorrow :)

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
They are asking £150 for this stirmi, but the other guy wanted I think around £200 for the blondi. Thank you I can't wait!

Thank you! I shall update when she has settled in tomorrow :)
Good price slings cost around that here. Actually more after shipping .

Bigphilystyle

Arachnopeon
I went to the store and sexed it, there it was I checked ventrally and black triangle spot. Unfortunately male. I'm gutted, really wanted that female!! Have to keep looking. Ugh!