few pictures from my outing today.

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
cool

I think the first is the appropriately named long-legged fly. Tough little buggers to catch physically as well as on camera.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well im using a nikon D80 but i dont have a true 1:1 macro lens. hopefully one day my wife may surprize me with one!

Miss Bianca

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
loveee the lady bug shots...
thanks for sharing :)

very nice Cody.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thank you! i will go out later today and see what else i may be able to find. well if te weather permits.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well as i said, if the weather permited id go snap a few more shots. i hope you enjoy. and thanks for giving me something to practice for. and ps. ill post more soon. this is just a few ive scanned through so far.

View attachment 78349

View attachment 78350

Last edited:

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
tons. acually seems like a miniture "colony" because there were probly 15 on one plant. i found the first one acually on accident. i must have brushed a leaf because it was on my arm, and when i went to put it back i seen all the others.

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
ok guys im going to be hiking again tomorrow. so there will be more to come. i will see what i can find. any requests? something you may want to see?

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
again sorry about the quality. this was with my kit lens...they suck for macro shots. but hopefully a nikkor 105m will fall from the sky one day!:eek:

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
thanks!...i really apreciate people enjoying my pics , even if there not top notch. still maes me happy. but just wait till i get a true 1:1 macro lens. also wait till i go to the missouri bug hunt next week end! im definatly bringing back tons more pics. feel free to rate/ critisize anything. im truely wanting to become better!