Few pick ups from PetCenter

Long562Beach

Arachnopeon
Met up with Paul and picked up A. Versi 3/4in, 1.75in Fireleg, and a 1in Psalmopoeus pulcher. The PP just molted ill try to get picks later. The fireleg ate within 2hrs of being home. We sexed the Fireleg as a female. Thanks Paul

Attachments

Beary Strange

Arachnodemon
I'm hoping these are the temporary, pickup enclosures? Because if not the versi and pulcher are not housed correctly-they need vertical space.

Long562Beach

Arachnopeon
Congrats paul is awesome and will have my business for life!!!
agreed. The fact he is 20min's away from me is BOOST

---------- Post added 05-10-2014 at 07:07 AM ----------

I'm hoping these are the temporary, pickup enclosures? Because if not the versi and pulcher are not housed correctly-they need vertical space.
Yes, they are temporary. On the prowl for something taller.

awiec

Arachnoprince
agreed. The fact he is 20min's away from me is BOOST

---------- Post added 05-10-2014 at 07:07 AM ----------

Yes, they are temporary. On the prowl for something taller.
Very lucky, I love the service I get from Paul and if I lived driving distance my collection would be HUGE. I'm planning on ordering some grammies from him as the slings I get from him are always bigger than what he says they are.

Long562Beach

Arachnopeon
everyone is eating tonight. the Versi made 1 killed dropped it in the webbing and went for another kill, brought it back to add to her collection.. Funny

gottarantulas

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I made two trips to Paul ' s place of business and each was worthwhile and I'm not just talking about the great deals he gave me on two different
breeding pairs of Pokies (some time ago). It was the time he took to entertain the questions I fielded, the tour of his many T's and the fact that
each time I emailed thereafter with questions he was always pray and thorough. I originally got the idea of contacting and buying T's from him
after watching a number of Robc ' s videos in which he often gave a shout out to Paul. Paul lived up to the hype...lol!

MrCrackerpants

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It was the time he took to entertain the questions I fielded, the tour of his many T's and the fact that
each time I emailed thereafter with questions he was always pray and thorough.
Tarantulas and religion. Cool! I'm down with that... ;)

Long562Beach

Arachnopeon
I made two trips to Paul ' s place of business and each was worthwhile and I'm not just talking about the great deals he gave me on two different
breeding pairs of Pokies (some time ago). It was the time he took to entertain the questions I fielded, the tour of his many T's and the fact that
each time I emailed thereafter with questions he was always pray and thorough. I originally got the idea of contacting and buying T's from him
after watching a number of Robc ' s videos in which he often gave a shout out to Paul. Paul lived up to the hype...lol!
Agreed. Dont think i can buy anywhere else.. I also watched the RobC reviews of Paul and they were 1000% correct.