feeding some roaches with weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
does anyone thought of this idea ? i wonder if this can calm fast roaches so that they can be easily catch.

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Only animals with THC receptors would respond to marijuana exposure by getting 'high'. I do not know whether or not roaches have them, but I would think the chance of possible toxicity would make it not such a clever idea. I really don't get why pot smokers are always so insistant on trying to get animals high... Best way to slow a roach if for some reason you need it to be very easy to handle would be to drop the temp gradually.

NevularScorpion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
i dont smoke pot i was just curious about this whole idea but thanks for the info

edesign

AB FB Group Moderatr
Old Timer
what he said AND it has to be activated by heating it before it will have any effect...I wouldn't waste weed on bugs just to slow them down. Try the fridge for about 3 minutes at a time...worked wonders on my evil OBT when I had to house it ;)

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
no heat needed

some people ingest marijuana,same effects,no need to be heated
andy

jeand

Arachnopeon
some people ingest marijuana,same effects,no need to be heated
andy
false. in order for a person to feel the effects of THC it must be cooked in an oil or smoked. ingesting it without doing either will do nothing for you.

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Your location says you live in the U.S., right or wrong, marijuana is illegal and discussion of it beyond a political discussion of it in the Watering Hole is clearly against our rules (assume you read those, right?).

Now, if you'd framed the question in a flatly scientific, inquiring manner, the thread might have lived. A "can you feed weed to your roaches to make them easier to catch" thread is not so free inquiring or scientific.

I've already handed out an infraction to the thread starter, anyone who posts after this (it will be closed shortly) will get their own infraction.

Kugellager

ArachnoJester of the Ancient Ones
Arachnosupporter
THREAD IS NOW CLOSED PER ABOVE REASONS.

PLEASE DO NOT RE-START THIS TOPIC here or elsewhere.

Thanks,
John
Arachnoboards
];')

Status
Not open for further replies.