feeding a scorpion wasp

ruckaisawesome

Arachnosquire
i ran out of crickets and it just so happens that a wasp flew into my house. i decided to feed it to my scorpion and removed its stinger with my finger. well, here's the feeding video:D[YOUTUBE]Y9z8JozqroY[/YOUTUBE]

Upjohn252

Arachnopeon
Wow I dont have stingers, that was quick work of the wasp, spiders take longer to eat, speaking of stingers, how do you handle that thing with its tail ready for action like that?

ruckaisawesome

Arachnosquire
i been handfeeding it for a while now so it's used to me handling him. plus, im not afraid to get stung

BobGrill

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You know how dangerous that could be for your scorpion right? Sure it may have gotten lucky this time, but next time it might not be so lucky. A wasp can certainly put up a good fight even against a scorpion, and if it were to sting it the scorpion would be done for. Even having removed the stinger I still wouldn't recommend feeding anything from outside.

ruckaisawesome

Arachnosquire
i dont normally feed my scorpion wasps. but, considering i ran out of crickets and a wasp conveniently flew into my house, i didnt think much of the possible consequence