Feeder roaches haven't made babies

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
+1 to something in Blaberus.

And no, you don't have to worry about them reproducing in your home if they escape for whatever reason.

Tenevanica

Arachnodemon
Aghh! You people always beat me by seconds! :rage: :D
Victory! You see, I've been using subliminal messages to get Panna in on my scheme. He has unknowingly become my reply zombie, so any post you try to make will be crowded out by others! Muahahahahaha! :wacky:

Hisserdude

Arachnoking
Victory! You see, I've been using subliminal messages to get Panna in on my scheme. He has unknowingly become my reply zombie, so any post you try to make will be crowded out by others! Muahahahahaha! :wacky:
Well you may have numbers, but I have perseverance! :smug: I will (eventually) win the post wars, and you and panna will have to recognize me as the fast posting king! :happy:

pannaking22

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Aghh! You people always beat me by seconds! :rage: :D
It's what we do best lol ;)

Hooray for being a reply zombie! :vamp:

Well you may have numbers, but I have perseverance! :smug: I will (eventually) win the post wars, and you and panna will have to recognize me as the fast posting king! :happy:
Bring it on! :D When I'm on AB I have lightning quick fingers lol.

Tenevanica

Arachnodemon
Ignore my last post, that is in fact Blaberus. That looks like Blaberus discoidalis, or Blaberus fusca. It might even be a hybrid between the two.

MWAInverts

Arachnoknight
Yeah looks like a B. fusca hybrid, once the colors set in, it'll be more telling.

Great looking specimen either way :)

ArachnaeEsoterica

Arachnopeon
The entomological knowledge of you folks is astounding. I would never know. I hope they keep the pretty pale white color. Otherwise yes they are very pretty bugs, something I thought I'd never say about roaches