Favourite species?

ZOKU

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hmmm... in my collect right now?? It's a toss up between my GBB sling and my C. fasciatum... they're both always up to something. It just seems like they start each day with an agenda and they're always keeping busy... webbing, decorating, eating... whatever the case... I enjoy watching both of them. And as a bonus... they both have stellar coloring. :D

SalS

Arachnopeon
My two favorites would be Avicularia versicolor and Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens. Cyclosternum fasciatum is close, they would be cooler if they got bigger.

roberto

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My fav

My favorite is a G. aureostriata that I got as a freebie. Eats like a pig and is very gentle.

Jaden

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hands down.

My favorite species has got to be Aphonopelma bicoloratum. My favorite T is my RCF Grammostola rosea. She's eye candy for sure.

Last edited:

Scolopendra55

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thats tough! These are the T's I have right now:

1 P.regalis
1 T.blondi
2 L.parahybana
1 C.fasciatum
1 A.avicularia
1 H.maculata
1 H.lividum
1 P.chordatus(light color phase)
1 H.longipes
1 B.smithi
1 C.cyaneopubescens
1 G.rosea

It's impossible to chose a favorite T because I have not kept EVERY species their is.But as far as T's I own, I'm gonna have to go with my C.cyaneopubescens.

Last edited:

Jaygnar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
G.Pulchra. I love "em soooo much!! Black, docile, little, fuzzy furballs.

juggernaut

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
mine thus far iis.........

Cyriopagopus schioedtei!.........da na da. danadaa! da na da. danaada! COME ON down!:wall: :liar: :D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: {D

Pandora

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I love all my 30 T-species. But favorite genera is Phormictopus!
P.sp. Purple is my first T, he is so beautiful purple&blue! My P.auratus and P.antillensis such impressive! I like their behaviour more then others T's. They can't tolerate hands touch of their body or legs, but this do them more attractive for me.

abnrmlisme

Arachnopeon
I'm definately a Brachy girl, leaning towards the B. emilia & B. smithi for sure !!!

Aleks32

Arachnopeon
C. fasciatum [costa rican tigerrump] is my new fav. Even if it seems to be having a name change to D, Faciatus or something like that. They are really stunning to look at and mine is very active.

C_Strike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
From my colection i would have to split it thrice...
has to include my 3 favs... Poecilotheria metallica, Cyriopagopus blue, ad my Xenesthis immanis.
Tough choice to narrow it down but, probably my cyriopagopus as number 1 atm...ravenous little thing, lol... equivocably eats as much as my blondi..hehe
'Hes only at about 3inch atm too but just wont stop eatig and growing:p