Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Other

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Another poll? :?

Quick, someone start a poll on which "stripe knee" spiders are the "stripiest" :barf:

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow fine guys . Joe , yeah I have polls alot , and ? No need to sound mean about it . Sorry if I am sounding mean .

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow fine guys . Joe , yeah I have polls alot , and ? No need to sound mean about it . Sorry if I am sounding mean .
It wasn't meant to sound mean. But frankly, enough polls for now.

I have a genuine interest in this chat section, but a poll for every shape, color, smell and dance move your spider has or does is just too much.

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
A. versicolor is just a boring standard specie imo, everybody owns one or has owned one.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A. versicolor is just a boring standard specie imo, everybody owns one or has owned one.
And ? Every body owns or has owned a OBT . So boring . So what . Thats why they are 170$ for a 6" female right ?

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Perhaps where you live but where i come from we pay no more than 40-50 bucks for an adult A. versicolor female. A P. murinus 30-40 bucks
And as i said, imo.

QUOTE=smallara98;1688926]And ? Every body owns or has owned a OBT . So boring . So what . Thats why they are 170$ for a 6" female right ?[/QUOTE]

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
And ? Every body owns or has owned a OBT . So boring . So what . Thats why they are 170$ for a 6" female right ?
Where the heck are you paying $170 for an 6" female?
I have seen them being sold for like no more than $125 at the most..

VinceG

Arachnobaron
My jewel would be a P. Subfusca, lowland or Highland, both look extremely great

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Where the heck are you paying $170 for an 6" female?
I have seen them being sold for like no more than $125 at the most..
Well my 3.5" female was 125.00 when I got her , and is now worth 150.00 apparently from Tarantulas.com , so im guessing 25$ more each inch they gain . I could be wrong :8o

ErinKelley

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Polls are fun! I chose versicolors, but maybe I should've chose other. The big female P. irminia I have is always the one I'm looking for in my collection. She only comes out to display herself when she's hungry and it's usually in the middle of the night. She's absolutely beautiful though.

mitchrobot

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hmmmm...
top 3...
1) a.purpurea. versicolors are nice, but these imo take the cake.
2)p.ornata. my favorite pokie. metallicas are nice, but i love the greens, black and yellows on these.
3)m.balfouri...theyer silver, bronze, black and blue. just wish they got bigger.

now, spiders i dont own, id have to say that idiothele with the blue tootsies or E.O's. both spiders are high on my list, but im going to hold out on slings until i find a sexed female to be honest :cool:

Josh1129

Arachnopeon
I chose the versicolor. But after my G. pulchripes molted out, I think I might have to choose her.