Fair price

Spiderguy47

Arachnoknight
What is a fair price for a mature male Ceratogyrus Marshalli? I might be getting one soon and I don't want to pay too much.

cold blood

Staff member
Yep, $50 s pretty standard for a MM....easy to find species might be less, hard to find ones may be more...but most would fall into that $50 range.

beaker41

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Worth is always tough to assess. Ultimately things are worth what people are willing to pay for them. If I’ve got a mature female I’ve been waiting all year to pair and she’s in the right window and a fresh mm comes up that you rarely see I make pay a bundle because it happens to be worth it to me at the time. A well insulated box shipped overnight in cold weather might run you $50 in shipping alone but if it’s worth it then it’s worth it. Someone who is only willing to pay $50 probably isn’t going to be willing to pay $50 shipping on top of that. Some of these mm’s take a decade to mature, some only a couple years. Some species might have several hundred babies that might sell for $30 each, some as little as $5 each. Price is pretty tough to estimate, everyone has different budgets and circumstances.