Facebook Fake PSA "New Deadly Spider Spreads Across USA"

Esherman81

Arachnoknight
my mom emailed me and goes oh my look that's why you shouldn't keep pet spiders lol... Clearly my mom knows nothing about spiders ..i clearly know about the Woodlouse Hunter Spider ..and it can give a painful bite but yet my son had one for 6 months as a pet and yet it just seems like a shy spider and just hides...

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
I got bit by one white flipping boards in an abandoned house in the woods. The only thing that happened after was a little itching around the bite spot.

Esherman81

Arachnoknight
I got bit by one white flipping boards in an abandoned house in the woods. The only thing that happened after was a little itching around the bite spot.
We found one in he woods and
Hope it didn't hurt too bad

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
People freak about wolf spiders too because they can get some pretty respectable size on them. I always have to tell people that I got bit by one when I was 3 or 4 and all that happened was my toe swelled up, so if they can't hurt a small child they most certainly won't kill an adult.

Esherman81

Arachnoknight
People freak about wolf spiders too because they can get some pretty respectable size on them. I always have to tell people that I got bit by one when I was 3 or 4 and all that happened was my toe swelled up, so if they can't hurt a small child they most certainly won't kill an adult.
I got bite by a wolf spider as a kid too and my mother took me too the doctor and the doc said ..oh kids should not play outside lol That's whats wrong with the world now kids can't be kids anymore they just play Ipad lol

Greasylake

Arachnoprince
I got bite by a wolf spider as a kid too and my mother took me too the doctor and the doc said ..oh kids should not play outside lol That's whats wrong with the world now kids can't be kids anymore they just play Ipad lol
My mom called our doctor and asked what to do, the doctor said I was going to be fine and do nothing. After that I started crawling around catching spiders, beetles and butterflies. I think it affected my brain a little.