Evil!

Mushroom Spore

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
You have yet to answer my question about the weight/body shape of the snake, whether it's rounded or you can tell where the spine is. This is really, really important--if the snake IS being underfed, then of course the too-small prey will look equal to the width of its body.

Geography Guy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You have yet to answer my question about the weight/body shape of the snake, whether it's rounded or you can tell where the spine is. This is really, really important--if the snake IS being underfed, then of course the too-small prey will look equal to the width of its body.
sorry. No I can't see the spine but he looks like a normal snake. He's round :)

Cheers,

Louise E. Rothstein

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Or more than one pup.It may need more than one pup;but,perhaps,less than an entire adult rat;you might try more than one pup first.

mcysgirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
have you had any luck with feeding your snake two pups? I was curious as to how things were going with y'all

Geography Guy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
have you had any luck with feeding your snake two pups? I was curious as to how things were going with y'all
Y'all? lol. The store hasn't had any pups actually. Don't know why. So I have been feeding several fuzzys right now just till the pups come in again. See of I can get some this Wed.

Cheers,

mcysgirl

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
aww I'm a natural born texan... that word just pops out every now and then {D with a 5 ft it should be ok to feed him fuzzy's ... unless if you notice that he's having problems getting them down... but the rat pups would fill his belly up a bit quicker... how many fuzzies are you feeding?

Meaningless End

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
if your scared of getting bit then the best advice i can give you is to sack it up and reach in and grab the dam thing. its only a milk snake and i promice there teeth are small and the bite wont even hurt. the only way to get over this sort of thing is to just do it.

forget the rap pup thing and go for small rats instead... its the same consept but alot cheeper and easyer for both of you.

Geography Guy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
aww I'm a natural born texan... that word just pops out every now and then {D with a 5 ft it should be ok to feed him fuzzy's ... unless if you notice that he's having problems getting them down... but the rat pups would fill his belly up a bit quicker... how many fuzzies are you feeding?
doesn't matter right now. I fed him 2 pups last night. Actually, the pups I think were big enough to be adult mice. Haven't checked him to see for agression yet. Never out until later in the night.

Cheers,