Escapee - HELP!

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Yeah I had used flour to stop the bleeding. Unfortunately, I think the combination of everything was too much; she looks to be dying. :(

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Good luck with her Ren, hope she bounces back.

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hopefully she will be okay, they are sturdy little buggers. If it isn't moving much just keep it warm, damp, and close to water is the best advise I can give. Avoid touching it as much as possible to avoid more stress as well. Good luck!

Cyris69

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hope she makes it!!

My P.imp managed to get out of his cage tonight its on a shelf 3 feet above the ground and I found her behind the large KK poking her head out on the same shelf, good thing I checked on them tonight.
glad my cats didn't find my girl before I did.

Da1Dezzy

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
WOAH WOAH WOAH WAIT A MINUTE i thought scorpions can't climb glass i have only got netting over my tank even the crickets don't come out can it actually climb the tank side or what

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
WOAH WOAH WOAH WAIT A MINUTE i thought scorpions can't climb glass i have only got netting over my tank even the crickets don't come out can it actually climb the tank side or what
no scorpions cannot climb glass. still get a proper lid, because there are more ways to escape than climbing glass.

@ Ren: your scorp probably lost a lot of "blood" you need to make sure it has easy access to LOTS of drinking water so that it can regenerate the lost body fluids.

John

Cyris69

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nah, it used its tail to prop itself up on a hide to get a hold of the tanks lip and climbed out, plus i didn't have the lid all the way closed lol my fault.

Rosenkreuz

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Unlike a tarantula, a scorpion cannot climb glass. However, due to the powerful muscles in it's tail, they have been known to be able to lift themselves up to a height where they can grip onto something they can climb, and escape that way. As well, I've heard reports of some species of scorpions actually working together to form sort of a 'body bridge', to get out of tanks.

RoachGirlRen

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
She has passed, and I feel utterly dreadful. A lesson hard learned at a creature's expense. :(

MissConnie

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Im sorry she has passed away. Please dont beat yourself up about it. You really did search and search for her...I guess it was just fate that what happened happened.

xxxxx

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah, you can't feel completely responsible for it, you did your best. Still, sorry for your loss.

Australis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow...u are actually sad that the emp is dead.
I am still hoping my scorp tat escaped wud turned out dead though...
Coz i lost a few Tityus stigmurus in my room

Xaranx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Woulda been fine for a while if not for the cat I suspect.