Species Ephebopus cyanognathus

The Juice

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That is the one of the most beautiful T's I have ever seen, If not the most beautiful. I want one:drool: :drool:

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well here is a couple of pics of my E.cyanognathus that moulted yesterday.

Not good pics as well as I would have liked but here they are.

Last edited:

billopelma

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Still looks nice and fat for post molt, must be one of the 'good ones'. I've heard it's not wise to power feed these so I've been being a bit conservative with mine. I see that the front legs are dark/blueish. How big is it, I'm curious how big they usually are when they start to darken in color. Mine just molted today, I can just see it down the hole. It was previously about an inch, can't tell yet how much size it gained, still looks to have the pink legs though.

Going to try a photobucket pic to see if it comes out right...

Bill

Last edited:

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I just thought I would bore yall with more E.cyanognathus pics. It was out and about so thought I would take some :p

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
These are one of the weirdest looking Ts in my opinion. I wonder why they have those crazy blue chelicerae. Do they have the same colouration as adults as well? Anyway nice pics :D

smof

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Very nice T and cool pictures :clap: . Anyone know why their fangs are blue instead of black? :?

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
smof said:
Very nice T and cool pictures :clap: . Anyone know why their fangs are blue instead of black? :?
The actual fangs themselves aren't blue, just the chelicerae. I think it is an effect of light shining off the enclosure onto the fangs that makes them look blue in those pictures.

Awesome pics by the way, love to see the venom dripping!:)

roberto

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nasty!

That one must think you're a cricket. It's drooling:rolleyes:
Mine hasn't shown much aggression/defensiveness, but it has given me a scare when it tried running up a pair of tweezers.:eek:
Beautiful T's

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Its healed up some more from the moult it had a few days ago so thought I would take pics. I wished it would have spawled its legs so you can see how big its gotten. I hope to sex it in 1/2 moults. Its 1.75"