Enclosure Labels - Need Ideas

Rigor Mortis

Arachnobaron
I use Canva to make my labels then I just print them out and tape them to my enclosures. It's usually for business publicity but you can make anything on there.

J0urney

Arachnopeon
I use sticker paper. I know they sell removable sticker paper but I haven't had any trouble with regular. I wash my enclosures every time I rehouse so I just use a bit of goo gone and Iso and the labels come right off. Sheets are cheap and since I had a printer and paper cutter before I was able to get them looking pretty good. Most of my labels are about 1x5 cm so 1 sheet goes a long way. I use excel and then make the grids almost opaque so I can cut them out. The sheets don't have the gloss of some labels but for under 10$ I was able to get enough sheets for for probably the rest of my life. I only have around 20 Ts but the newest slings I got look very similar (P. reduncus, P. irminia, P. pulcher) (L. nigerrimum, L. violaceopes) and I din't want to get them mixed up. To do all of my enclosures I probably only used 1/10 of 1 sheet of paper.

I will also say that they have been holding up to water well. Sometimes when im filling water dishes I accidentally spray the side of the enclosure with my wash bottle and the stickers get wet. Had them on for 3 months and so far no signs of water damage.

tisha

Arachnopeon
I have an app that generate labels like below and I just print them on sticker paper.

158452233145983_Monocentropus_balfouri_4x3_nopic_map.png

158452233145983_Monocentropus_balfouri_nopic.png