Enclosure Ideas (Adult C. cyaneopubescens)

Your Uncle Jeb

Arachnopeon
In the somewhat near future I'll need to rehouse my C. cyaneopubescens into its final enclosure. I'm looking for ideas, whether it's brands and styles for sale or creative ideas that have been experimented with. I'm open to just about anything as long as it's not making anything from scratch or with a lot of machinery, or with price ranges exceeding $70-80

NOTE: Jamie's Tarantulas enclosures aren't an option for me.

AnimalNewbie

Arachnobaron
Do you want something pleasing to the eye or do you want something that’s simpler and also suits the needs of the T?

Your Uncle Jeb

Arachnopeon
Do you want something pleasing to the eye or do you want something that’s simpler and also suits the needs of the T?
Good question. Obviously one that suits the care needs is most important, but it would also be nice to have one where the T could be viewed from the outside, too. The enclosure can be simple as long as it's appropriate for a terrestrial tarantula.

Marvinxox

Arachnoknight
You could look at a small aquarium with a diy-plexiglass or acrylics lid. As far as I know, some petshops have these 1$ per Gallon sales, so you might be able to grab a nice tank for very little money.
Might require a little diy-work, but it might totally be worth it.