Elliptorhina javanica Diet/Feeding

CreepyCrowley

Arachnopeon
Hi all, I recently got 2 Halloween hissers, I did about 4 days of research before purchasing them, but I’m coming across conflicting information about what to feed them, I’m not sure if their diet varies from the more common Madagascan Hissers,
Here’s what I’ve been feeding them (note: I’ve only had them a few days )

Apple
Cucumber (skin off )
(1-2)Dry cat biscuits (wiskers)

Also I was wondering if bug grub( cricket food) was suitable? The brand I have is Pro-rep, Here’s the contents
CONTENTS:
Protein 16%, Oil B 4.5%, Fibre 17.2%, Ash 11%,Moisture 13.8%, Magnesium 0.3%, Vitamin A5000iu/kg, Vitamin D3 500iu/kg, Vitamin E 20iu/kg,Selenium 0.05mg/kg, Copper 30mg/kg.

Any and all help is appreciated,I’m anxious I’m feeding the little guys wrong and I don’t wanna harm or kill them.
Thankyou :)

Jimbob

Arachnosquire
I have a giant colony of these guys, they eat pretty much anything. I find they can be a little sensitive when starting up though. Dry conditions with a moisture spot, good ventilation, and fruits/veggies with some sort of protein source available will do the trick. I also keep mine with a lot of leaf litter, hissers in general love leaves both dead and alive.

CreepyCrowley

Arachnopeon
I have a giant colony of these guys, they eat pretty much anything. I find they can be a little sensitive when starting up though. Dry conditions with a moisture spot, good ventilation, and fruits/veggies with some sort of protein source available will do the trick. I also keep mine with a lot of leaf litter, hissers in general love leaves both dead and alive.

Oh excellent! Thankyou , is what I’m currently feeding them okay? Last night I put in a crushed up cat biscuit with some apple and this morning the biscuit has gone (the apple also has tiny bites taken out ) so they definitely like the kibble, but I will change the diet if need be , tomorrow I plan on adding carrots and other stuff.

They also have a water gel (bug gel) and cuttlebone ? Are these both okay too?
Sorry for all the questions It’s just you seem really experienced , I just wanna make sure I’m doing it all right :) - Thankyou

Jimbob

Arachnosquire
No problem with the questions, I've only been keeping roaches for 4ish years. I know the feeling of wanting everything to be right. Everything you mention should work well, they aren't too picky.

CreepyCrowley

Arachnopeon
No problem with the questions, I've only been keeping roaches for 4ish years. I know the feeling of wanting everything to be right. Everything you mention should work well, they aren't too picky.

Thankyou so much :D