eggsac care...

versus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
hi everyone..sorry for bugging u guys....juz wanna ask some questions... let's say if there is an eggsac being laid, if i wanna manually incubate them...how should i do?? turn them how many tiimes a day? :? or just pour them out in the hammock and and slightly shake the hammock??? thankss in advance..... {D {D

morda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You need to turn it 2-3 times a day. Search on this site - there was many threads about hammock incubator.

pelo

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
versus said:
hi everyone..sorry for bugging u guys....juz wanna ask some questions... let's say if there is an eggsac being laid, if i wanna manually incubate them...how should i do?? turn them how many tiimes a day? :? or just pour them out in the hammock and and slightly shake the hammock??? thankss in advance..... {D {D
>>I just spilled them into the hammock and gently shook/rotated them a couple times a day although it probably wasn't neccessary.Mind you they were also eggs with legs by this time.Left the sack with the female for appr 4 weeks before putting tthem to the hammock/incubator.I also wet just the lip of the hammock daily for a little extra humidity.