E Distanti Help

chris_wade

Arachnopeon
got 2 adult pairs about 3 days ago. and put them in a small conatiner together. plenty of room for the 4. but they never come out and dont seem to be eating anything. im looking at breeding them too. so far they are kept on damp eco earth with a few pieces of bark which i have to keep washing coz of the mould on them that grows. and kept at room temp which is about 25-27. what should i do? im feeding them lettuce, carrot shavings, fish food, dog biscuits and weetabix. my peppered roaches are getting the same food and eating it straight away but not my e distanti. can anyone help.

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Please review the post on the other the thread you started with the same topic.

If mold grows then they are too damp. Let them dry somewhat in between watering or water them more lightly.

If you have fed them all that in just 3 days they are being over fed and you cant tell what they nibbled on.

chris_wade

Arachnopeon
i have only fed them little bits of each so i know what is being eaten. but if they dont eat a lot thats good. i juts thought i was doing something wrong. i remove all food nightly as wel and replace with fresh