Drab, plain, Still Love'em!

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My P.lugardi was out today and I snapped a few pics. No bright, flashy colors to be seen here but I still love these!

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
:clap: nice pic! i love these spiders also,what would a collection be without one,ive got one fiesty little female aswell.

Tapahtyn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
"I like big butts and I cannot lie!"..........you get the rest :)

Luiscifer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Its like one of em realized they were free and said...HOLY CRAP...MAKE A RUN FOR IT. WERE FREEEEE. Gotta love those little guys.

Luiscifer

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Its like one of em realized they were free and said...HOLY CRAP...MAKE A RUN FOR IT. WERE FREEEEE. Gotta love those little guys.
Holy crow! Wrong post. What I meant to say on this post was...I like big butts and I can not lie. Lol sorry.

The_Sandman

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
sweet looking spider, im new to this hobby , so bare with me , when you say it came out , does it hide some where , since all i see is webbing around.

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
sweet looking spider, im new to this hobby , so bare with me , when you say it came out , does it hide some where , since all i see is webbing around.
If you look in the first pic, just above the T slightly to the left you can see where the substrate slopes down and there is a small depression in the sub about thumb size. That leads down to her burrow.
She does stay out in sight most of the time however.:clap:

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Beautiful!

I just picked up one the other day.. she(?) holed herself up overnight, so I'm hoping I'll see her again lol

What is yours like, as far as temperament?

jme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
the P.lugardi is an awsome T i only ever saw mine maby once every few months always hid but when he was out i would do a happy dance {D He actualy matured about a month and a half ago and once he matured stayed out 24/7 hes now with Tarantula canada getting his groove on with 3 lovely ladies , i personaly love this species of T and cant wait to get more

love the picks :D

SNAFU

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Beautiful!

I just picked up one the other day.. she(?) holed herself up overnight, so I'm hoping I'll see her again lol

What is yours like, as far as temperament?
Mine is laid back and not defensive at all. I took pics a couple of months ago and tried my best to get her onto my hand but she would get to the edge and when she felt the tissue of my palm, she'd just glide off to the left or right. Never have seen a threat display from her.

jme

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i never once got a threat display from my male either even when i moved him into a deli cup when i transported him i just poked his little bum and he walked right in :?