does ur T.blondi dig?

Randolph XX()

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i am wondering that i've heard some blondi dig holes and some don't, so how about everyon's blondi?
mine one doesn't dig :)

spiderdood

Arachnopeon
Mine dug out slightly underneath her corkbark canopy, maybe I didn't have enough room for her in there. Other than that, she never digs.

Vampire

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just some minor excavation every once in a while....she has a small hill in front of her hide.

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The one I have now doesnt dig it all. I just hangs out in the predug tunnel I made for her.

mouse

Arachnolord
Old Timer
mine is just holding on to the water dish unless it's in its small planter wich i put in as a hide
dianne

cichlidsman

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
mouse said:
mine is just holding on to the water dish unless it's in its small planter wich i put in as a hide
dianne
If you t is hanging around its water dish a lot, you may have to up the humidity a little.

Greg Wolfe

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Blondi's excavating...

All the Blondi's I have ever had never dug around much, except to enlargen their hideout. When I aquire one I make a retreat for them and they adapt quickly to it.

Pheonixx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
he is currently trying to excavate part of his burrow. making a backdoor for quick exits i think...

WayneT

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
One of my two lovely gals doesn't...the other one thinks she's a bulldozer! She moves piles from one end of her 20 gallon setup to the other...the nut! {D

Runaway987

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Both of mine werent to interested in wastin energy on diggin stuff from scratch.

When provided with a half lemonade bottle as an artificial cave thats when the hard hats came on and the structural drawings came out :D

interconnecting tunnel systems and a raised rampart of soil at the entrance lets the spider lurk and savagely pounce on unsuspecting crickets :D

[Interconectin tunnels sounds cool but i think she just got bored of one and made another somewhere else]

****ing love Blondi's

Randolph XX()

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i get her a 10 by 20 cm pvc pipe artificial tunnel with no soil inside of it
hope she wil adapt it soon

Darke FireStorm

Arachnopeon
all mine ever does is push outward with her legs at the soil around the entrance of the hide, seeming to make it flatter like a hockey goalie clearing the crease :?
she doesn't dig though so with the last tank change i thought i would save the compost and the extra weight and go with a shallow substrate and she doesn't seem to know ne different

OldHag

ArachnoHag
Old Timer
I made a burrow for mine...and she "improved" it a bit. Dug it a big deeper, webbed up the entrance to her specifics and hasnt done a thing since.... shes a wonderfully lazy monster of a woman.

Michelle :D

klandagi

Arachnopeon
Nope. Mine doesn't dig at all and actually prefers being out in the open most of the time :p Weirdo.

Joe1968

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Darke FireStorm said:
all mine ever does is push outward with her legs at the soil around the entrance of the hide, seeming to make it flatter like a hockey goalie clearing the crease :?
she doesn't dig though so with the last tank change i thought i would save the compost and the extra weight and go with a shallow substrate and she doesn't seem to know ne different

i really like your label thats really cool, how did u make that.
sorry for the off topic, i just have to ask.