1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DOA Haplopelma longipes

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by DamoK21, Mar 23, 2010.

1. DamoK21

DamoK21 Arachnosquire

A very beautiful little girl, An amazing species, And a sad day.:8o

Sp = Haplopelma

Size = 1.5"

I recived her about 30 mins ago (9:25 am, 23rd march 2010)
    i unpacked in exitement, and saw alot of blood. I unpacked her and she was barely alive, Her abdomen was ruptured so bad. So i picked her up and held her in comfort, She nipped me but i didnt care i new she was almost gone and wanted to hold her in comfort. I cupped my hand n she slowerly crawelled to a dark spot on my hand and passed away.

She was also using her fangs to pull her self so i have a few holes in my hand and abit of pain in the first bite area were she bit me when i picked her up, But i refused to leave her stuck to tissue bledding to death. I wanted to help but there was nothing i could of done to help her.

She died at 9:30 more or less

R.I.P khan, love ya

although having said she has passed the people i bought them from it was not there fault !!! the box was crushed but the packageing was good. There sending me a replacment and happy with that but sad iv lost khan.
  2. Spidercrazy

Spidercrazy Arachnosquire

srry for your loss, they are a beautiful species though :) i wish i had money i would get one.
  3. VESPidA

VESPidA Arachnoknight Arachnosupporter

that's awful:( so sorry for your loss