Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 37.3%
  • WTF is a dubia I don't even...

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
Try adult males and don't crush the head. The winged males are very active and like to climb. All my Pokies go crazy for them and even prefer them to crickets.
Where do you buy yours??? They aren’t available in Bayern. Und sind so teuer bei online einkaufen

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
No. I have three. People sell them in pet stores without restrictions. They just have a ban on everything else.
Oh nice, yea someone commented on a video saying he couldn’t get into the hobby because of the ban... maybe he’s mistaken
That what you everything else he thought T’s too idk...

The Seraph

Arachnolord
I am not sure why he said that. You can own them here, especially considering in most places it gets too cold (40° in the winter). Also, isn't it 4 am in Germany?

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
I am not sure why he said that. You can own them here, especially considering in most places it gets too cold (40° in the winter). Also, isn't it 4 am in Germany?
0530 had an accident at work, so I’m home until my ginger is healed... my sleep schedule is all messed up right now I sleep during the day and awake at night for 3 weeks now lol

boina

Lady of the mites
Where do you buy yours??? They aren’t available in Bayern. Und sind so teuer bei online einkaufen
Got mine in Hamm. And yes, they are crazy expensive online, but you only need a starter colony, so it's a one time investion.

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
Got mine in Hamm. And yes, they are crazy expensive online, but you only need a starter colony, so it's a one time investion.
Thanks, darn yes too far to drive
I don’t want to colonize them
But yes online 10 Dubia for almost 30€ is insane.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Not in Italy. Here the prices of B.dubia (and other roaches) and crickets are very low :)

But yes online 10 Dubia for almost 30€ is insane.
What? 30 Euro? :)

I can't imagine how many B.dubia I can buy here, for that sum.

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
Not in Italy. Here the prices of B.dubia (and other roaches) and crickets are very low :)

What? 30 Euro? :)

I can't imagine how many B.dubia I can buy here, for that sum.
Yea 27.88€ to be exact at one place online, another online store 10.88€ for 10
Out of the 6 places it seems between 11€ and 30€ before shipping...

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
Wow. You can buy like 100 adult Dubias for that price here. Why are they so expensive?
That’s crazy, that’s what i want 50-100
But yea not for these prices. 30€ I could save and buy another H.Pulchripes lol.
Don’t ask me Germany is expensive for somethings and cheap on others.

8LeggedLair

Arachnoknight
Ok, was only looking at the shop now thing on safari...
just looked at a shop, Blactipa Dubia 100pieces for 30€ b4 shipping.. idk I pay 2.99€ for 70 pieces adult crickets

Lil Paws

Arachnosquire
Yes, but I really want to stop. Most of my adult Ts will not touch them (we jokingly would say they kept "pet" dubias in their setups), and the slings are too small. They seem too "cute," too (we keep hissers as pets). I'd like to investigate other kinds of roaches or insects to raise.