Old Timer
Who`s gonna be there?
I`m pretty sure I am
Look for a Red shirt and camo pants with checkered shoe laced etnies

lol

ScorpDemon

ArachnoScorpion
Old Timer
I'll be there, bamaspiderman will be there, and I think Swifty will be bringing some snakes

Pyst

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Where is this one held? Is there a website or anything?

Michael Jacobi

ARACHNOCULTURE MAGAZINE
Old Timer
The Dixie show is a small monthly show in B'ham, Alabama on the college campus. Swifty now attends it only a few times a year; check with him first to see if he'll be there. A friend of Swifty and I, Mike Nelms (bamaspiderman), is now selling captive bred & raised tarantulas there every month. Keith Campbell of Terrarium Pets - Nashville, who works for me part-time and is a close friend, is now exhibiting there every month. He will be bringing special orders on my behalf and a small selection of inverts each month. I personally do not exhibit at the show and will only occasionally attend to visit Swifty.

Cheers, Michael

Last edited:

jwasted

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I will try and get to that show in april to check it out! Looks like fun :)

becca81

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I plan on trying to make the one in April - I've been meaning to get down to Birmingham for some other things and this will make a nice excuse to finally go. :)

If anyone is coming from TN and/or north GA and wants to ride together, let me know.

jwasted

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yeah the show is this weekend guys and gals. Hope to see peeps out there :)

ScorpDemon

ArachnoScorpion
Old Timer
I'll be there.. gotta get some rodents and mealworms to add to the small colony I just started.
I also have some business with bamaspiderman, which seems to be a monthly thing these days. :p