Dirt in Webbing...

Lumina

Arachnosquire
I was changing one of my sling's water dish yesterday and I made a total mess. I got substrate all over his web >_< ... Do you think I should clean it, or just leave it be? I feel so bad. :lurking:

Attachments

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
I was changing one of my sling's water dish yesterday and I made a total mess. I got substrate all over his web >_< ... Do you think I should clean it, or just leave it be? I feel so bad. :lurking:
That´s entirely up to you. Tarantulas don´t seem to care much about aesthetics :)

spookyvibes

Arachnobaron
Just leave it. Arboreals will sometimes incorporate dirt in their webbing anyways, it’s definitely not an issue at all... What species of tarantula is that anyways?

FrDoc

Gen. 1:24-25
Arachnosupporter +
Ha! A keeper made her T a dirt curtain. Always gotta be one step ahead of your spiders.

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
My female A. Purpurea has dirt all over different parts of her web - even 3/4 of the way to the top of her enclosure. She literally must have carried it up there for some reason.