Did you get any tarantulas for Christmas?

TheTarantulaKid

Arachnopeon
Sadly, I didn't lol. BUT I did get a guitar I've been wanting for a while (Ibanez RG7321) and it's awesome!! So, just as the title asks, did you get any T's for Christmas. And I got a Home Depot gift card for $50 so I am hoping to buy some shelves for the T's :happy:

Ludedor24

FangzTv
Old Timer
Is this gonna turn into a trade my giftcard for a T thread? haha :p

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I got them early, but I did get my Aphonopelma chalcodes and Pamphobeteus spp. "Platyomma" sling for Christmas! Then the sling molted on Christmas day! :D

annabelle

Arachnosquire
I bought myself a P. parvula for Christmas, and got my sister her first tarantula.... A sweetheart rosie. :love:

Guy Wood

Arachnopeon
I bought it from a pet shop in Manchester :). I bought it a cork bark tube and it moved in and hasn't been seen since :sarcasm:.

Anonymity82

Arachnoprince
I bought it from a pet shop in Manchester :). I bought it a cork bark tube and it moved in and hasn't been seen since :sarcasm:.
Oh, I just noticed you're in UK. Is it rcf? I got myself a sling from an online dealer. The little bugger is only about 1" and just started his first burrow sometime in the past 10 hours.

le-thomas

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got some money that I used to get myself a P. regalis, an A. versicolor sling, and a horrifyingly fast H. maculata. I'm also gonna order a few more Ts from Ken the Bug Guy some time today. :)

Echolalia

Arachnosquire
I bought myself an OBT, A. versi, N. chromatus, and some sparkley new enclosures!
I can't wait until they get shipped.

paassatt

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I didn't get a tarantula per se, but I did turn part of a gift card that I got into a healthy looking female A. geniculata

captmarga

Arachnobaron
I asked for a USB microscope to be able to sex my Ts by molt. It's FABULOUS! So far I have looked at a molt that was too mangled to tell, and taken photos of my NC 1st instars with it! Screen capture, video capability... Wow! I didn't buy, get or give Ts, but I did also make a tarantula calendar for my family!

Can't wait to get the molt out of my little H mac's enclosure and confirm that He's a He...

Marga

Amy Beth

Arachnopeon
I got 2 T's for Christmas. An Avic avic, and a G.rosea...My big girl died. Probably of old age so I got me a new G.rosea...and I got my iPad that i have been wanting. Woohoo.