Death

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well just took some fresh molt pics 6 days ago. and today this nice girl is dead no death curl . reckon she had something go wrong inside ,I seen her drinking day after molt.and come to find out wife said she was leaving to.I'm going miss that spider,i was planning on pairing her with a MM that just molted out way it goes

Attachments

sdsnybny

Arachnogeek
Wow that sucks on both accounts, Sorry. hope things get better for you in the new year.

Chris11

ArachnoBat
Sorry about the loss man... one of my H. vonwirthis died today for no apparent reson at all, only thing i assume is old age. She was WC

Coconana

Arachnosquire
She was a beautiful T.. Condolences :(

I hope you can still keep some good memories of her with you throughout the holidays.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's a really a shame Eric, I'm sorry to hear that, esp with such a large sized T too, that's a bummer, and I know how you feel.

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
That's a really a shame Eric, I'm sorry to hear that, esp with such a large sized T too, that's a bummer, and I know how you feel.
Yeah really don't know what happen just happens , you know it to . she wasn't old either. I do have another female for male though still crappy she up an died.there should be a pill to give a T for making molts easy and always successful lololol

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry about the loss man... one of my H. vonwirthis died today for no apparent reson at all, only thing i assume is old age. She was WC
Mine was. 3- 1 /2 to 4 years old should have lived a lot longer :( sorry for loss as well I have had them die from old age as well it sucks to

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
What do you mean wife said she was leaving?
Well you know when 2 people get fed up with one another its time to split the sheets. However I think she Is just bipolar and decided maybe it wasn't so bad here on the pondarosa

Mckrizzal

Arachnopeon
Wow Eric that really sucks:( I'm sorry for your loss. My Jackson chameleon died yesterday so I know the feeling. On a happier note, the Aphonopelma behlei I got from you had a successful molt finally after trying to put it off for a month or two! I thought she was going to die. Feel better Eric, tomorrows another day:)

MrsHaas

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Damn, I'm sorry :( I had a p met die on me and it didn't curl, strange but it happens​

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Damn, I'm sorry :( I had a p met die on me and it didn't curl, strange but it happens​
makes me wonder that maybe her book lungs weren't good and she just smuthered to death she lasted 6 days or so and looked fine not my first lost by no means but always crappy when it happens

just1moreT

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow Eric that really sucks:( I'm sorry for your loss. My Jackson chameleon died yesterday so I know the feeling. On a happier note, the Aphonopelma behlei I got from you had a successful molt finally after trying to put it off for a month or two! I thought she was going to die. Feel better Eric, tomorrows another day:)
Hey man good on the behlei she nice spider I knew she was going to lol