Death

cotton005

Arachnopeon
Ok so I came home from work and I find my EMp on his rock hidaway.I thought hhmm that is interesting never saw him do that before.Then I notice his tail was limp laying on the ground.At taht point in time I though...... uh oh , so I sprayed some water in his area ........ nothing........ I reached in and touched him ...... well long story short he didnt move and well I am still kinda ... sad...

Not to sure what went wrong I kep the heat around 75-high 90s he had alot of area to tunnel to get away from the heat I kept it pretty moist ..... any imput would be great.... I like Emps and would def think about getting another but I wont to know if I was doing somthing wrong or if this is jsut a fluke.

drummindan2007

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
PM me if you are looking for another Emp. I have two emps that just recently molted to adults. 1 Male and 1 Female. I am looking to get rid of em sooo....

Let me know if your interested!

cotton005

Arachnopeon
Yeah I got him at a pet store so Im not sure how old they where but I was a bit sad.

Greenmanbacchus

Arachnopeon
Hey Cotton :)
Sounds like you were giving him good care.
Six inches qualifies as an adult size, although some forms are larger.
If you bought him at a pet store he was
almost certainly wild-caught, and a WC adult could be any age.
Your best bet is that he died of simple old age. ;)
Check the classifieds and you're bound to find CB scorplings and juvies.
That way, you've got a better idea of how long your pet should live.
Good Luck!
GMB

cotton005

Arachnopeon
Yeah , jsut wierd he was doing find seemed ok and than I came home and he was jsut chilling on his little rock dead.

pimpag

Arachnopeon
That's sad, sorry to hear that, RIP emp. At least you know you took good care of him, hope you get another one.

cotton005

Arachnopeon
!

Yeah I gave him a proper funeral. I wanted to get another emp but. well I think I might hold of on it for a bit IM not sure I was thinking of getting one or a few smeringurus mesaenis .