Dead fasciatum

kimberwolf

Arachnopeon
Yesterday I posted my baby was havig trouble molting. When I checked on her this morning she was dead and her front legs were stuck in the molt.
Anyone have one for sale that you guys know of? Perhaps a little bigger this time? :8o

Last edited:

silieputty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
If you buy something else from Swift's you can get a freebie 1/8" (I know you don't want tiny...but it's free!) C. fasciatum. That means you can get 2 Ts!

Or you could just buy it from Swift's...but one wouldn't be enough to make an order, I don't think. http://www.swiftinverts.com

The_Thunderer

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Sorry for the loss! I hate it when that happens!

Fortunately for you, someone else on the boards was REALLY nice! ;)

Best wishes!

Fred

problemchildx

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
1/8" My freebie was more like .75"..
1/8" is really tiny if you think about it, I'm not even sure if I would want to take the responsibility of raising it.

silieputty

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
1/8" My freebie was more like .75"..
1/8" is really tiny if you think about it, I'm not even sure if I would want to take the responsibility of raising it.
Yeah, I agree. I got a 1/4" freebie N. chromatus that turned out to be more like 1". I guess you can only expect larger with Swift's freebies.

Pink-Poodle88

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm sorry for the less. Personally I think it's a lot easier if you buy spiderlings at least .75" to 1" or so. I think at that point, they become A LOT easier to care for and have much less chance of randomly dying.