Damon medius enclosure input

Aliens

Arachnopeon
Basically just asking for input, I saw someone post a design for an enclose and I sort of took that and ran with it, I am pretty happy with it at this point, but I have never owned this species before and am open to suggestion from those more knowledgeable than I.

Aliens

Arachnopeon
Thanks for the suggestions!

Cork would have been my first choice, but I currently don't have much access to large pieces

aphono

Arachnobaron
What's that material by the way?

Having amblypygids for a little more than a year, I wasn't really able to give suggestions. I can say they are able to appreciate some horizontal structures like you tried with this setup though. The little horizontal nooks were a nice touch, would not be surprised if it sometimes got into there. In my excited newbie status, put in a 'shelf' high up in an exo terra nano with the idea of it as a molting surface. Turns out they liked to climb over and sit on the 'shelf' and rest between it and the screen top.

If you want a naturalistic look, using a combination of the flat cork tiles used for backgrounds, natural cork barks and cork rounds could make for a nice looking enclosure. Not sure about using a lot of moss though, might be tough for them to navigate but used sparingly might complete the look?

Aliens

Arachnopeon
What's that material by the way?
Thanks for the reply! Everything is just sort of loosely glued in until I settle on a set up I really want. So the suggestions are quite helpful.

I used styrofoam and paint, basing it off of some tutorials I saw for a bearded dragon enclosure. And then just pinned in a few pieces of moss to help with humidity and general appearance.