Genus Cyriopagopus (a.k.a. Haplopelma)

phormingochilus

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Can you post a picture? It could be the very closely related H. longipes you have and not H. lividum. H. longipes is overall greyish compared with lividum.

Regards
Søren

joe8421 said:
i was wondering where u all guys found these " all blue" H.lividum !! that of mine ,her body is a little grey like some of H.lividum here above! :( :( :(

a petshop owner told me that in 6 Ts ,there're 5 male ,only one female ,and the really beauty "all blue"among them is only 30%
really lucky guys u' r

joe8421

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The Juice said:
This is my 3.5" female wc H.Lividum, right after I put her in her new enclosure.
of cours it's a nice girl H.livium of mine,but the H.lividum of the Juice is just what i called all blue ,really nice one !!!!

TarantuChimp

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ok not being funny, but lividums are reallt nice and colourful but why does no one like Minax? or shmidti?

Minax yes is boring and Black but boring BIG Black and EVIL.

Minax all the way :D

Niloticus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
TarantuChimp said:
Ok not being funny, but lividums are reallt nice and colourful but why does no one like Minax? or shmidti?

Minax yes is boring and Black but boring BIG Black and EVIL.

Minax all the way :D
I really like the H. Schmidti. Particularly the Gold morph. Another favorite Haplopelma of mine is the Aureopilosum.

Niloticus

brgn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Niloticus said:
Another favorite Haplopelma of mine is the Aureopilosum.

Niloticus
Haplopelma sp."aureopilosum" = Ornithoctonus aureotibialis. So it can't be one of your favorite Haplopelma any longer ;)

chemosh6969

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My H. von wirthi has been out the last couple days for some reason. Can't figure out if anything is wrong or not but I got some pics of it.

brgn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Not the real H. costale(now moved to Ornithoctonus, O. costalis), but is one of three species sold under that name here in Europe. This species is from Vietnam, O. costalis from Thailand. Pretty rare species, so take good care of her. Good luck with the sac.

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
rufilatabill said:
Haplopelma sp (received as costale)
Bill Id check out what Robert said about your "costale" here >Here< tho it would be a good idea to get confirmation from a moult later to be sure too.

Michael Jacobi

ARACHNOCULTURE MAGAZINE
Old Timer
Awesome image Martin. I'd never thought about doing a superimposition like that.

Cheers,

Michael

Jmadson13

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Michael Jacobi said:
Awesome image Martin. I'd never thought about doing a superimposition like that.

Cheers,

Michael
I think the Picture window layout is very effective. It brings your tarantula to a new dimension and overall just makes the picture more interesting.

kennfreeloader

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
blue

Andrew vV: is that how the T actually looks like or were the colors enhanced beyond the real thing? how big is that sp blue of urs? looks very striking, wud be wonderful if our schioedteis mature into that:}

my schioedtei at 6"

Last edited: