Crysta's Picture thread

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks Sean :D

Heres a sucky video of my shy cambridgei waving her legs and telling me to go away lol and a sucky picture from the playbook. She molted while I was away. She's getting more beautiful :D

How do put that youtube box on here? lol i have no idea.
Yay thanks advan!

[YOUTUBE]8uurQ36ltLI&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
very nice as usual, Crysta.....glad to see you sharpening your already awsome handling skillz!

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
very nice as usual, Crysta.....glad to see you sharpening your already awsome handling skillz!
Thanks crawltech, love me t's. Hope all yours are well :)

Heres some more handling videos. Abit shaky.. lol

P. pulcher

She's always grinning evily.

[YOUTUBE]0HlccBvPqno&feature=BFa&list=UUHmgL38-QpZBjbPcZjKL_kg&lf=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

H. sp "gigas" he's such a sweet heart, matured this month, thanks glossworks :)

[YOUTUBE]vKx-3xXK7_g&list=UUHmgL38-QpZBjbPcZjKL_kg&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

some photos

Avicularia sp. avicularia ? :O

jim777

Arachnosquire
It might look like an A. braunshauseni now, but it certainly doesn't look like one in the sling pics. I think the A. braunshauseni when it first gets its adult colors on its legs and carapace also has a redish opisthosoma with a black stripe as well, doesn't it?

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I'd still say A. braun based on the size... Do you have the chance to ask whoever it was you got it from? They would probably know. Nice T, nevertheless.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nope, they dont know, he came from a petshop in newfoundland lol

Thanks everyone for the input.

heres new pictures
Male

extras
Me and Cam

Sexy body shot

Newly molted P. irminia

New T. ockerti

<3

matt82

Arachnoknight
Nice spideys there Crysta, the Avic. certainly does look like an A. braunshauseni to me also, but like Jim777 said, it did not look like one in the red sling stage, very interesting!! A beautiful Avic. nonetheless ;)

That shot of the P. cambridgei "sexy body shot" shows it off very nicely, what an awesome looking T!!

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
woot update
P. regalis

H. sp cameroon/gigas. She's such a cutie. Introduced her to the male today, and she followed him around the enclosure tapping her left palp why he explored... I dont think he created a sperm web yet, but was hopping to force a molt. He even walked over her, while also 'twitching'

These shots where after he left the area.. lol

She actually likes girls and wanted to visit my pants

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's hot ;)

Just be careful wrangling with those OWers, not a lot of room for error