Crossventilation for Versicolor

Nikkibear10

Arachnopeon
I am wanting to rehouse my versicolor and other high humidity, arboreals, 1+ inch tarantula slings. As I am new to the hobby, I want to make sure I get it right and do what's best for them. Both cups will have the same lids to appropriately fit the slings, as well as a water dish and moss. So, my two questions.
1. Which amount of dirt is going to be the better amount for this size?
2. Most importantly, does the cup on the left have enough cross ventilation for them? Or should I do more like the cup on the right?

Attachments

SpookySpooder

"embiggened"
Arachnosupporter
I see your reflections in the lid and it looks like you're both in the enclosure. *waves hello*

Species info would help in narrowing down better advice.

The cup on the right would work but IMO it seems a bit overkill.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Both
Keep them dry, water by adding it dropwise to webbing for drinking, or it dies.

Denn

Dipluridae Enthusiast
Old Timer
Substrate more akin to the example on the right. Ventilation akin to example on the left.

BoyFromLA's example above is great.

Throw in a piece of corkbark or what ever so it feels more secure.

Tentacle Toast

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter +
I see your reflections in the lid and it looks like you're both in the enclosure. *waves hello*
LoLoL, there's two of them...
This is what our animals see, can you imagine being on the receiving end of that? LoLoLoLoLoLoL
"One's gonna hold me down, while the others gonna do the buggerin', I just know it.."
Screenshot_20231123-124134.png
The ventilation in the cup on the left is sufficient, but it's an arboreal spider, so even a bit less substrate that the cup on the right. Also, I'd pack it down nice & firmly, as they don't seem to enjoy loose earth..