cross breeding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Couldnt someone have SEARCHED "Hybrid" first????

Does this topic really need starting every 3 months?????
Does it need 30+ posts every time too?

$5 to the next mod to lock this craziness at the 5th or sooner post, WITH A LINK TO THE SEARCH RESULTS

T

BlkCat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
monantony said:
Couldnt someone have SEARCHED "Hybrid" first????

Does this topic really need starting every 3 months?????
Does it need 30+ posts every time too?

$5 to the next mod to lock this craziness at the 5th or sooner post, WITH A LINK TO THE SEARCH RESULTS

T

Both Sheri and Atrax are entertained. If they dont think that this thread should be shut down, then that is thier decision. They are the moderators and it is obvious why u arent one.

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I would also add if you're not happy with the tread, it is your choice and your choice ONLY to come in and read it

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
Kirdec said:
I would also add if you're not happy with the tread, it is your choice and your choice ONLY to come in and read it
Actually I enjoy watching you guys run in the same little circles...
They split the forums and it helped immensley...To a point that is...
However in regards to the $5, there was SOME sarcasm there....
T

BlkCat

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
monantony said:
Actually I enjoy watching you guys run in the same little circles...
They split the forums and it helped immensley...To a point that is...
However in regards to the $5, there was SOME sarcasm there....
T
Ur saying that helping ppl and trying to educate each other and learning urself is pointless?
honestly i think a moderator should delete ur posts and all posts pertaining to it there after. But again i say it is thier decision.

Last edited:

Tony

Arachno-pragmatarian
Old Timer
BlkCat said:
Ur saying that helping ppl and trying to educate each other and learning urself is pointless?
Your statement is not long enough to warrant (your apparent) shorthand.Nor does it completely convey a cohesive question, please elucidate.

What I am saying is, if you have enough time so be surfing all over this site, a quick "search" can lessen the thread load.

Perhaps I was overly sarcastic, but after several years of seeing newbs start up the same tired old topic (that never yields anything NEW) I begin to wonder "Are they even aware of the search function???".. Then I drift into "Perhaps they do and dont care...." , the last one ultimately takes away from the forums allure....

None-the-less, I never came out against learning and helping, just unnessecary/redundant threads
Tony
BTW Wade, I LOVE what you brought to it ;)

oblivion56

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
once again board,i am sorry for this monster i created just by asking a question.jeez,you would have thought i wanted to start a new religion or something...i am so sorry. :eek:

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Tony's actually not all wrong here... I should have locked it instead of replying to it, that was my fault. There are about 5,000 previous threads that discuss this, and there's no need for a new one...

Status
Not open for further replies.