Crawltech`s picture thread

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
200-220ish i think...its hard to count 'em.... i will seperate them in a couple days, and get a accurate count.....not sure if i mentioned this or not, but im also pullin a P. irminia sac in a couple days aswell...been keepin it on the down low....didnt wanna jinx it....im not exactly sure what day she made it, it was right around mid feb, as i was tryin not disturb her....lookin to do a 3 week pull on this one.....it looks good!......oh, and the A. avic finally dropped a sac on feb26th!....pullin march25th!

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Versi slings

P. irminia sac!....almost EWL's....

MM G. pulchripes....doesnt seem to be in the mood yet?....i will try again in a week or so..

MM Euathlus sp. small....

I have 2 females.....pics of them comin soon

Last edited:

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
some new pics!

young ornata, chasin down some crix...

E. pulcherrimaklassi

Young female RCF rosea..

Young adult female B. vagans.....

Her brother from the same sac.....at about the same instar aswell...i suspect hes pen-ultimate.....

you can see the differences between the two, even tho they are not 100% mature....had them both since 2nd instar slings

Young G. sp concepcion.....fully recovered from a bad molt, and lookin pretty good!

Pamphobeteus sp. machalla,....tryin to hide on me,...i managed to snep a quick one, before she made it all the way into her hide

Female P. scrofa#1

Female P. scrofa#2

Hopefuly pen-ultimate male P. scrofa....

P. parvula female #1

P. parvula #2

Big momma versi

E. pulherrimaklassi havin a drink

P. regalis....

another regalis....not so pissy...

H. maculata

H. albostriatum...you no you have a happy Haplo, when.....

thats all for now.....

:D

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I wish i could man!...my good buddy that i work with, is from the phillipines.....he jus got back from a three week vacation over there....coulda sent some with him....lol

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanx Taco....how are da roseas doin??.....the avic jus molted, and is female.....also has a new palp...little smaller than the other, but its there...lol

i hope at least one of the 2 juvie H. macs i have is are male....i would love to get a sac from the female!

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

..Some more pics

Mature female regalis......

momma versi...

P. sp machalla...

One of my lovely roseas...waitin on a sac from this girl...

....and, my female A. genic...i caught her makin a molt mat last night.....she decided to cover herself up with it, once she flipped??...never sseen a T go this far to defend themselves while molting...she usually covers tha mat + herself wit u-hairs....this is cool tho!...it actually kinda scared me a bit..

i gently pulled it off, she didnt even flinch......

pics of her once shes all done...

Last edited:

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
^^^ Hehe thats a new trick, haven't seen that done before. Gonna be gorgeous when she's done!

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Here she is!

she still hasnt re-flipped yet......

:cool:

Last edited:

tacoyaki

Arachnopeon
the roseas got split up gave one each to my friends since they wanted to try out tarantulas, and ha! i hope you get a sac id love some slings ;P

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Awesome pics man! I am lovin the P. parvula. Let me know if you get a male i have a wonderful female here. :D

The G. conception is lovely also. :worship: The adult P. regalis is stunning, Im loving the purple around the eyes. Great photography.

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanx man!...both the parvulas are ladies....well, 100% on #1, but i honestly am guessing on #2, she hasnt molted in my care yet...i will no for sure next molt!

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

the roseas got split up gave one each to my friends since they wanted to try out tarantulas, and ha! i hope you get a sac id love some slings ;P
Nice!...they will be hooked in no time!....lol....and i will def keep ya posted on the future H. mac pairings.....

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
...Flipped....

old exo.....

H. mac..

P. pederseni

lil blues

A. avic sac :)

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Your avic must of gotten dizzy! Those webbings on the glass are proof she has been webbing in circles. {D Thats a purty genic. I am liking the up to date photos of the molt progress. You dont waist anytime! :clap:

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanx for the comments man!, i appreciate it!.....and ya those avics do a great job of creating perfect web retreats....and the genic is lookin great, i will post a couple pics 2moro when shes doin her weird post molt stretches....cant wait to see he poses!:cool:

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

Heres a girl i dont get to photograph very often...shes very secretive!...their is no chance of me getin the enclosure door open to get a good pic of her...as soon as i touch the latch..she bolts....so i snapped a few thru the glass..

:cool:....P. subusca

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
Geez you're gonna be busy with so many sacs!
Great pics of the pokies as usual!