corn snake feeding

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
fed the snakes today and took a couple pics of one. this is my crazy okeetee corn. well its not too crazy...but it likes to make it difficult to pick it up..once its out of the tank, it doesn't strike nearly as much. its just pretty fidgety. hopefully one day it will take after the example of its neighbor and chill out. :rolleyes:

Reptiteen

Arachnopeon
Some captive snakes might not feel the need to constrict if the prey isn't moving.

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
heres one i forgot to include :rolleyes: my only other reptile, anery corn

and my okeetee trying to be sneaky (posted these next pics in my pic thread too ..so sue me ;P )

"rat snake" we found..later to realize its a baby black racer. was mean and not eating, so we let it go

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
hmmm...seems some of my pictures are gone? i'm pretty sure i didn't move them... well here are a couple i snapped off tonight while i had him out of the tank. he only struck my hand once tonight...getting better :rolleyes:

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
not sure why those other images are gone..i didn't move them in my photobucket...anyone ever have that happen?

here they are again i guess :confused:

Camberwell

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
awww they're beautiful, the okeetee looks just like mine :) (<edit>alltho on further inspection, there are quite a few differences</edit>) and now mines shed the orange is looking more like yours.

Is the other one a ghost?

I think with photobucket if the image isn't viewed within a certain time period they remove it, alltho i'm not sure if you have signed up and have a private bucket.

Camberwell

Last edited:

xgrafcorex

Thread Killer
Old Timer
thanks...the other one is an anery, or anerythristic.

i just have the free regular photobucket account, but so far thats the first time its happened that i know of at least..