Convincing your significant other/family to accept your Ts?

Ryancw93

Arachnopeon
It is a creature from this earth. If he cannot stand a spider, then he cannot stand a cat/dog/baby. They cost more, go to the bathroom on the floor, and smell a lot worse. If he is a "man" he will accept a manly addition to the household..

morg59jeep

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congrats on now being able to keep T's but I am sorry you are getting a divorce. At least you will have a new hobby to help you cope with the big changes in your life. IMO if your partner really loves you then they will want you to be happy and if that means having T's then they should abide. Next go around find someone that is less selfish.

Rob1985

This user has no status.
I live alone... no g/f, so this decision was easy. lol

smoothie4l

Arachnopeon
I still have this problem with my mother not so much my father and my sister is out of the question, we all went to a reptile con not to long ago (which was awesome) and I would constantly pull everyone over to the tarantula stands, I got to hold one and my mom watched and asked questions, we didn't end up getting anything except some frozen mice, but I got “arachnophiliacs” business card and I am waiting to call them the moment my parents say okay ;)

JuGGaL0K0W

Arachnopeon
lucked out

I just happened to luck out and my g/f collected too, she still wont go near my OW's but what can you do lol.