Clueless .... aGaiN !

Frostbyte

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ive had this PZB for almost 2 months now . It was huge when I got her and she hasnt eaten since I got her. Now I can usually tell when a T is near a molt and this one has me puzzled. Shes darkened some but not alot. If a cricket gets near her she freaks . I did a transplant and clean up of her container switching her to vermiculite ( thinking maybe she wasnt getting enough humidity )she threw the weirdest fit Ive ever seen . She didnt flick hair but she kinda threw a threat stance. To top it all off shes always covering her face .. she basically just sits. I never see her walking about. Any ideas ?

da_illest

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i think that when they cover their face it's because they're in a new home and are too out in the open... at least this was the problem with mine... build her a retreat or a pre-made burrow and let her go in it.. she'll feel safe in there... then watch how in a few days she'll be back to normal... then again i could be wrong; this is from my experience

the new guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my a. avic doesnt eat much either. it also is always on the ground with its "face" covered. you might want to try offering something different than crickets like waxworms or roaches. all you can do is throw some food in there once a week. if it still looks healthy i wouldnt worry much if i were you.

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My PZB burrowed and I don't see her/him alot, it eats great but I have not seen the response that yours is giving.

Andy