Chilobrachys dyscolus black/C.black satan

Nikolas

Arachnopeon
The question is simple: there is C.dyscolus black and also the C.black satan. It's the same specie with different name or is different species? i know its a mesh the taxonomy for the chilo's but if anyone can give a thorough answer will be great.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
These are separate species.

What are sold as Chilobrachys sp. ‘black satan’ is actually Chilobrachys fumosus

Nikolas

Arachnopeon
So the c.dyscolus black is a second black or goes to burma chocolate brown?

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
From what I understand, there are three forms of C. dyscolus.

Black, brown and blue.
Do you know if Chilobrachys sp. "Blue" is actually dyscolus blue? Was going to get one along with my new Phormic and Psalmo but turns out he'd run out of them, just curious.

Nikolas

Arachnopeon
Do you know if Chilobrachys sp. "Blue" is actually dyscolus blue? Was going to get one along with my new Phormic and Psalmo but turns out he'd run out of them, just curious.
I believe Kezy will agree that its one the total blue and thats the dyscolus, seperate from electric blue

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
I believe Kezy will agree that its one the total blue and thats the dyscolus, seperate from electric blue
Yeah, I already know about dyscolus blue and sp. 'electric blue' being separate species, I just saw sp. 'blue' for sale and though it was possibly just dyscolus blue being sold under another name (kinda like with Nhandu sp. 'red'/Acanthoscurria sp. 'red' which are just N. carapoensis/A. chacoana IIRC)

Nikolas

Arachnopeon
Sp.blue (vietnam blue) and dyscolus blue is the same and perhaps that happens also for the very first question about dyscolus black and the C.black satan (nepal) with a question mark on the last because it seems that the black satan is jet black and the dyscolus black maybe is more ash/black.