Check out my new Suriname Horned Frog.....

Trey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just thought I would show her off. Don't have a name for her yet so feel free to suggest one. She is truely something you don't see everyday. Now, time for the show......

Let me know what you think. Trey

lil-blu

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
it looks like the hypno-toad on futurama. you should name it "Hypno"

:D

Trey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah.....They eat, finches (and other small birds), snakes, fish, mice, rats, worms, bugs, pretty much anything they can fit in their mouth.

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow, a mouth and a stomach ....maybe name it "Gastro". Ha, Futurama, that show rocks, I don't see why it's not more popular. I saw a clip in a nature show where a frog was in the water sneaking up on a Sparrow wading around in the water close to the bank. It was sneaking up like a cat, stalking it real slow. It missed the first time. Later, it got it! If I'm remembering right, it was a common Bullfrog! Frogs are pretty cool. Nice photos and frog you have there.

Trey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
They are pic of my frog but the guy I bought the frog from is the one who took the pics.

atropos

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The one in the picture is amazing, in Europe, if they are for sale, they're the brown form, also very very amazing animals, me and miy girlfriend have male and female.

Couldn't resist to post a picture of mine

Keep in mind they mainly eat frogs and quite some lizards in the wild.

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
REALLY nice coloration on the green/brown one at the top of this thread! Nice specimen.....

Trey

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow.....Yours is super nice also. I heard about them eating other frogs but if they are captive born they are more receptive to other items. Mine has been burried since tuesday (the day I got her) and it's all I can do not to dig her up. I think i'll give her til wednsday and if she's not up by then i'm going to give her a bath and some grub. What do you keep your day and night temps at?

Morax

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
it does look like hypno...lol...nice frog u got i didnt notice at firts it was eatin a mouse.....you should go check out my savannah monitor eatin a mouse its savage......welll nice pics too

craig84

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I had one with the same one with orange coloration. Very beautiful frogs but the green ones are more pricey. I have a fantasy and cranwalls. Looks beautiful:drool: