Question Changing user names?

Jason Vaughn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
....any way I could talk you into changing my name to Jason Vaughn? would really appreciate it!!!!!!!

Jason Vaughn

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thanks allot man, really appreciate it. I'm sure your hating this thread now lol :wall:

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I would like this rather vulgar screen name of mine changed to "Gavin", please. Thank you in advance.

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
holy crap

holy crap after about a year i realized my name is spelled wrong my handle has always been Projecht13 can you please add a t in there for me and maybe capitalize the p for me

haha :wall:

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
holy crap after about a year i realized my name is spelled wrong my handle has always been Projecht13 can you please add a t in there for me and maybe capitalize the p for me

haha :wall:

Not a problem.

PsychoSpider

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Can I have a mod change my username from theheadchicken to PsychoSpider please?

Noexcuse4you

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Man, some guy, also named Kyle, created an account with the name "Kyle" on 6/24/2004. Under his account it says last logged in 6/24/2004. Obviously this person has no intention of returning to AB. Do you think you guys could delete that account and let me use that username?

Arachnopets

Arachnoboards Team
Staff member
Man, some guy, also named Kyle, created an account with the name "Kyle" on 6/24/2004. Under his account it says last logged in 6/24/2004. Obviously this person has no intention of returning to AB. Do you think you guys could delete that account and let me use that username?
If there were no posts associated with the account, then I would. However, there is a post made from it, therefore I will not. And I have seen people return to AB who have not been on since 2002, so that statement is not necessarily true. ;)

signinsimple

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If there were no posts associated with the account, then I would. However, there is a post made from it, therefore I will not. And I have seen people return to AB who have not been on since 2002, so that statement is not necessarily true. ;)
Hi, I don't want to change my name, but I'd like to say...that's dedication. Sorry Kyle..I doubt anyone would ever try to take my name (part of the reason I chose it was because finding a non used user name was painful and "He Who Lacks Originality" takes too long to type), but it's good to know that if I left for a few years and came back, my user name would be waiting.

Kamikaze

@baboonmanila
Old Timer
Hello sir, If it's not too much trouble, would it be ok if you can capitalize the first letter in my username kamikaze? Looking forward to your favorable response. Thanks so much and have a nice week ahead of you.