CHALLENGE

Justaguy

Arachnopeon
ALRIGHT EVERYBODYYYYY!!the challenge is now overrrrr and i will consult with the second judge and the executioner to see who is making it to the finals! good luck!!!

sparticus

Arachnoknight
Egad! It's the "Executioner" Run Away!
Ummm.... I didn't read the fine print and didn't realize we were sacrificing someone at the end to appease the arachnogods. May I be excused from the contest, please? 🥺
I don't think I want to compete any more. 😅

Justaguy

Arachnopeon
Ummm.... I didn't read the fine print and didn't realize we were sacrificing someone at the end to appease the arachnogods. May I be excused from the contest, please? 🥺
are you sure? you MAY win.

sparticus

Arachnoknight
Define "win". 😂😂 Yes, sacrificed or not sacrificed. Trying to avoid the executioner here.

Justaguy

Arachnopeon
Define "win". 😂😂 Yes, sacrificed or not sacrificed. Trying to avoid the executioner here.
you might make it to the finals where there will be one day to take the worst photo and the worst of the worst wins. although nine people are getting eliminated.

Justaguy

Arachnopeon
so the results are back... the executioner has chosen to keep @Tbone192, @Smotzer, @Charliemum, @sparticus, @aprilmayjunebugs, and @ladyratri
congratulations! you three will pair up with a partner on this list via conversation and the three teams shall try to make the worst picture and add a hilarious caption to it! the team with the worst picture and the funniest caption shall go to championships!! make sure to message me on a Convo to let me know your team!!!
if your name was not on this list, I'm sorry to say you are disqualified. we will have another challenge like this in two weeks. we hope to see you again and you may win!!! fell free to watch the finals and the championships!

Arachnophobphile

Arachnoangel
so the results are back... the executioner has chosen to keep @Tbone192, @Smotzer, @Charliemum, @sparticus, @aprilmayjunebugs, and @ladyratri
congratulations! you three will pair up with a partner on this list via conversation and the three teams shall try to make the worst picture and add a hilarious caption to it! the team with the worst picture and the funniest caption shall go to championships!! make sure to message me on a Convo to let me know your team!!!
if your name was not on this list, I'm sorry to say you are disqualified. we will have another challenge like this in two weeks. we hope to see you again and you may win!!! fell free to watch the finals and the championships!
What prize are you offering the winner exactly?

Tarantulasareanimalstoo

Arachnosquire
You*tube is not that great for info exept for a select few channels. Better to search the forums or ask questions then base info from You*tube.
Can't go wrong with either T, get which one draws you in the most. My personal recommendation is irminia, that coloration can't be beat.
Anansi, Neith, Athena, the Grandmother Spider, Nareau, Arachne, Tsuchigumo, the Jorogumos, Gohone, and Iktomi would all be very disappointed in you. Yes I looked up a list of spider related deities just to make this comment:rofl:!

Glorfindel

Arachnopeon
Anansi, Neith, Athena, the Grandmother Spider, Nareau, Arachne, Tsuchigumo, the Jorogumos, Gohone, and Iktomi would all be very disappointed in you. Yes I looked up a list of spider related deities just to make this comment:rofl:!
I know Athena the Goddess of War & Wisdom (associated with Bubo the Owl), was Jealous of Arachne's Weaving ability.

Tarantulasareanimalstoo

Arachnosquire
I know Athena the Goddess of War & Wisdom (associated with Bubo the Owl), was Jealous of Arachne's Weaving ability.
I had to look that one up too, so apparently she has also been known for her weaving skills (causing the whole story of Arachne); so I guess she doesn't technically count... but oh well.

For any book nerds you could say it counts though due to Riordon's book series "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" where the character Annabeth the demigod child of Athena is absolutely terrified of spiders. But that may just be me who still likes to read 6th grade level reading books :rofl:... yeah reading really isn't my thing.

Glorfindel

Arachnopeon
A
I had to look that one up too, so apparently she has also been known for her weaving skills (causing the whole story of Arachne); so I guess she doesn't technically count... but oh well.

For any book nerds you could say it counts though due to Riordon's book series "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" where the character Annabeth the demigod child of Athena is absolutely terrified of spiders. But that may just be me who still likes to read 6th grade level reading books :rofl:... yeah reading really isn't my thing.
It Kinda Does count... Athena Challenged Arachne to a Weaving Contest and Lost to Arachne.Then Athena turned Arachne into a Spider... Mythology "Arachnogods" Etc.. This also explains why Annabeth would be afraid of Spiders.... REVENGE. Reading is good, just don't believe everything You read, especially Nowadays!

Last edited: