Chaerilus celebensis lifespan?

Blackwind

Arachnopeon
Hey everyone! I picked up a Chaerilus celebensis scorpling at a Reptile Expo a few weeks ago. I have all the information on care for them but, cannot seem to find any info on their lifespans. Can anyone who has kept these before chime in on their experiences with them? Thanks :)

A couple pics of the little guy and the its molt, really tiny haha

Cc1.jpg CcMolt2.jpg

darkness975

Latrodectus
Arachnosupporter +
Hey everyone! I picked up a Chaerilus celebensis scorpling at a Reptile Expo a few weeks ago. I have all the information on care for them but, cannot seem to find any info on their lifespans. Can anyone who has kept these before chime in on their experiences with them? Thanks :)

A couple pics of the little guy and the its molt, really tiny haha

View attachment 296059 View attachment 296060
I am not too familiar with this species. A guess would be a few years, maybe a bit longer if kept on the lower end of their temperature range and fed more sparingly.

Blackwind

Arachnopeon
I am not too familiar with this species. A guess would be a few years, maybe a bit longer if kept on the lower end of their temperature range and fed more sparingly.
Ok thanks! There are a couple threads on them here giving some really cool info, including images from them in their natural habitat. Unfortunately, they are almost 10 year old threads now and none mentioned longevity. I was kind of thinking something around that too, hopefully they end up being around a bit longer though. Cool little scorpions though, very tiny. They get around 3/4" to 1" from what I've seen and have a neat mottled pattern as young which they do maintain as adults but much darker.

Got some more pics with my better camera. This guy is about 1/4" from chelicerae to telson
Cc1920.jpg Cc19202.jpg

Dry Desert

Arachnoprince
Ok thanks! There are a couple threads on them here giving some really cool info, including images from them in their natural habitat. Unfortunately, they are almost 10 year old threads now and none mentioned longevity. I was kind of thinking something around that too, hopefully they end up being around a bit longer though. Cool little scorpions though, very tiny. They get around 3/4" to 1" from what I've seen and have a neat mottled pattern as young which they do maintain as adults but much darker.

Got some more pics with my better camera. This guy is about 1/4" from chelicerae to telson
View attachment 296420 View attachment 296421
I keep Chaerilus variegatus from Java, I keep mine at the lower end of temp. range, as darkness975 says, they don't like it too warm 22-25 cent. Keep them moist also. From your photos and the size of the young you should be good for 4/5 years, if kept correctly, they are a small species but very slow growing.

Blackwind

Arachnopeon
I keep Chaerilus variegatus from Java, I keep mine at the lower end of temp. range, as darkness975 says, they don't like it too warm 22-25 cent. Keep them moist also. From your photos and the size of the young you should be good for 4/5 years, if kept correctly, they are a small species but very slow growing.
Awesome! Thank you for the information!