Chaco Sac opened....

Pestilence

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
... and babies come'a flowin...{D

my old thread is nowhere to be found :( anyway just wanted to share. enjoy.:)

jr47

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Very nice pile of babies there. Have you got a count yet? Look's like you will be busy feeding sling's soon. Congrat's and hope they all do well.

Pestilence

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yep I'm guessin i'll be up to my throat taking care of the babies. so far my breeding since september 2008 are:

Successful Sacs:
Nhandu Coloratovillosus
Avicularia Avicularia
Nhandu Chromatus
Grammostola Aureostriata (by the way the count is 582 slings{D )

Eggsacs:
Aphonopelma Seemani
Brachypelma Albopilosum
Brachypelma Vagans

Mated:
Grammostola Aureostriata (female B)
Brachypelma Emilia
Cyclosternum Fasciatum
Hystocrates Hercules

Busy Year for me, Special thanks to Ryan :)

bamato

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
582!!? Holy shizzle... thats a ton of babies.... I couldn't imagine. I'm hoping my first sac is about 1/8 that size...lol

Congrats though! and good luck on the other pairings.

Boanerges

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Wow!!! Congrats and do you have another aureostristum that you are waiting to drop a sac also??? That's a lot of chaco's :D

arachyd

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Oh my goodness! You have got your work cut out for you now. I hope you stocked up on deli cups and tiny vials. Congratulations on the successful sac :clap:

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Holy eggs with legs Batman!!!!! That is great!!! Time for a fire sale on chaco slings!! LOL That is great, congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
That's a lot! :clap: Time to send off some to my place! I'd gladly take a couple and you don't have to charge me anything for this favor! haha {D

Pestilence

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thanks.. and I do have another Chaco Girl who is going to lay a few weeks from now.:eek: its great and all but the feeding is nuts.. :eek:

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks.. and I do have another Chaco Girl who is going to lay a few weeks from now.:eek: its great and all but the feeding is nuts.. :eek:
I am generously offering my selfless services to feed two or three of those if you send it over. Note that this will be a few slings less to take care of for you! haha ;P Oh pleeeeassse i am begging you to send these orphans over! {D

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Awww, they're so cute! But 582 of them...!? Have fun! lol

What do you feed them?

Pestilence

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awww, they're so cute! But 582 of them...!? Have fun! lol

What do you feed them?
As of now they're on first instars so no feeding is needed. after a molt they'd be munchin up cut up mealworms.

@jadespider
They'd probably be ready at around 2 weeks - a month. will let you know. :)

Pestilence

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I am generously offering my selfless services to feed two or three of those if you send it over. Note that this will be a few slings less to take care of for you! haha ;P Oh pleeeeassse i am begging you to send these orphans over! {D
Will do! :D

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
As of now they're on first instars so no feeding is needed. after a molt they'd be munchin up cut up mealworms.

I know NOTHING about breeding T's, so sorry if I flood you with you with stupid questions!

How long does the first instar last/how often do they molt? How do you house them - all together, or do you need to separate them already/when do you need to separate them?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
1st instar will be about 30 days and can stay together until they molt, sometimes more sometimes less depending. Then once they have molted they need to be separated or they will start to eat each other in the coming weeks.

Pestilence

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
1st instar will be about 30 days and can stay together until they molt, sometimes more sometimes less depending. Then once they have molted they need to be separated or they will start to eat each other in the coming weeks.
...What he said, Ryan Taught me the ABC's of breeding. :clap: