Chaco Golden Knee price

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaymoreNo47

Arachnopeon
a seller is asking $85 for a 2.5--3 inch female. Is this a fair price? Seems a bit much.

Brizzl

Arachnosquire
Well you can buy an MF G. pulchripes for $100, so I would say yes, it's a little much.

MrCrackerpants

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I would pay that much for this spider if it is healthy and CB.

Last edited:

SuzukiSwift

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow, too expensive, you should get two of them for that price imo

ClaymoreNo47

Arachnopeon
i've been searching online for an hour or two now where are the amazing prices yall suggesting? Here's what i'm looking for. Confirmed Female any size. Cheapest possible. Must be captive bred (I require it on moral principle and a superstition that captive bred are less aggressive/skittish/parasite infected).

reunsch

Arachnosquire
$100 for a Chaco? What's the lowest that any species of T goes for in the US? $100 here is just over R1000. In comparison, I bought a mature female H. villosella for R300, which is about $30. B. albopilosum slings go for about R10 (90c) each, and my G. pulchripes sling was about R80 ($8).

Poec54

Arachnoemperor
a seller is asking $85 for a 2.5--3 inch female. Is this a fair price? Seems a bit much.
That's high, but then we had a guy here trying to sell a spider for $650, with the logic being that since it didn't sell for $450 when he listed it before, jacking up the price even further would attract buyers this time around (BTW, $450 was overpriced). People can get carried away with their pricing and some try to hit the lottery. It's a competitive market, you have a whole country of people selling and breeding.

You should be looking at dealer's lists and forum classifieds, and determine what the prices are running. Do some research.

Status
Not open for further replies.