User CEC's Picture Thread

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
She's a light blue almost gray like denim but a molt later she's a bit darker.
When is she going to pop some slings? I never did get some like I said earlier this year.

Wendymacca

Arachnopeon
Avicularia aurantiaca juvenile female

Avicularia aurantiaca juvenile male

Avicularia aurantiaca sub-adult female

Avicularia aurantiaca sub-adult male

Avicularia aurantiaca adult female

Avicularia aurantiaca MM

Am going to have to get myself puru purple that's lush

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

Waiting for slings on those!!! Do you have any pics of this species at about 1-2" DLS?

Also, I went through your thread again. Your first pic of the juvi male A. bicegoi... That's exactly what mine looked like back in 2007. By far one of most favorite out there, and I've never seen them again since :( They are like a poofy, white tipped version of A minatrix, minus the tiger striping on the abdomen and size of course.

Mine was incredibly laid back, very much like metallica.

CEC

Arachnoangel
Arachnosupporter
Interesting color schemed for an Avic, not the usual that we are used to seeing. How many did you get on this? Didn't know you produced incei including golds this year, nice work.
Yes, the abdominal pattern is different also. Kinda hard to see it on 2i slings but they have a black lateral stripe along with the center stripe that makes a black cross making them distinguishable from other Avicularia slings.

Thanks, second 1/4" gold slings sac of this generation.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yes, the abdominal pattern is different also. Kinda hard to see it on 2i slings but they have a black lateral stripe along with the center stripe that makes a black cross making them distinguishable from other Avicularia slings.

Thanks, second 1/4" gold slings sac of this generation.
Nice when an Avic sling can be easily distinguished from the rest, not that common.