Caught a baby scorp

8ball

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I was outside looking for some cricket's for my vinegarone and i found a baby scorp probably no more then 1 Cm walking and I got it, I pre-killed some strange bug ive never seen before and gave it too the scorp, I set it up with a small lego piece for water, any suggestion's on what to feed it?

Scorpfanatic

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
any insects that may be half to 2-3 the size of the length of the body or the scorp is very safe if it should be a scorpling post some pics and location?

8ball

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Scorpfanatic said:
any insects that may be half to 2-3 the size of the length of the body or the scorp is very safe if it should be a scorpling post some pics and location?
Hell Im not going to find nothing but small ant's that size.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
8ball said:
I was outside looking for some cricket's for my vinegarone and i found a baby scorp probably no more then 1 Cm walking and I got it, I pre-killed some strange bug ive never seen before and gave it too the scorp, I set it up with a small lego piece for water, any suggestion's on what to feed it?
do you have pics of the scorp?

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Can you describe it? Or maybe tell us where you're located. It would be much help.

Marshal

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
perhaps try some fruit flies (flightless) or some pinhead crickets... ants aren't the best choice as they can put up a fight and potentially harm your scorp