Case study of a scorpion hobbyist hospitalized from a dangerous envenomation by his Androctonus amoreuxi after hand-feeding it.

Tarantulasareanimalstoo

Arachnosquire
Maybe he meant he heard a scorpion whisper... unfortunately for him he heard “hand feed me” but what the scorp said was “feed me your hand”🤣🤣

Last edited:

Kada

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
Reminds me of that idiot on tv who went to go live with bears in the wild .🤪 lol
Sad thing is, how many bears are there in California? What is the reason?

Then, look at their flag. That guy pretty much pointed out the flaws in our logic, so far as ego/safety/narcissism. Didn't he also get his girlfriend eaten alive as well? All this to say, not the bears fault. Just a meal. Human error, 100%. If he wasn't dead already, he should be jailed for criminal neglect/liability.

We shouldn't assume humans are very logical, nor intelligent, based purely on species status. I think it is easy enough to have some VERY basic lines drawn in the sand when it comes to keeping exotics. Nevermind deadly venomous ones.

Last edited:

Tarantulasareanimalstoo

Arachnosquire
Sad thing is, how many bears are there in California? What is the reason?

Then, look at their flag.

We shouldn't assume humans are very logical, nor intelligent, based purely on species status. I think it is easy enough to have some VERY basic lines drawn in the sand when it comes to keeping exotics. Nevermind deadly venomous ones.
Yeah it's quite sad when the only bear there is the one on their flag...
:depressed:

Oh yeah no, people are really stupid. A very similar case is Steven Spielberg's movie franchise Jaws; while awesome movies the retaliation from idiots made even Spielberg say he regrets making the movie franchise.

Outpost31Survivor

Arachnoprince
Hollywood demonizes them, morons think they can domesticate them. But nearly nothing is as stupid as treating an arachnid like a domesticated mammal, bird, or reptile... evolution perfected this creature millions of years ago. It is running on pure instinct, automatic reflexes to both external and environmental stimuli, and complex behavioral strategies. Scorpion's vision can only detect light and dark, and rudimentary shapes. It can only determine its keeper to be either a low level to high level threat, and everything in-between. It may at best associate certain rituals with feeding times.