Species Caribena versicolor (a.k.a. Avicularia versicolor)

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Received this beautiful girl today. Can't wait for her to get all settled in so she can meet my very handsome MM A. Versicolor.

Me opening the package:

[youtube]2Sofr5X9pjE[/youtube]

Female A. Versicolor Pics:

ReMoVeR

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
ahaha I LOVED THE HIGH-FIVE ONE :D HAHAHA LOVE IT <

The T is simply gorgeous. I hope to get one of those soon =) Really

//Tiago

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Decided to take my MM Versi out and hold him. Thought I'd share a quick video of him...he is the daddy to the sac I just pulled.

[youtube]PZQh08xu_XI[/youtube]

WarriorTraveler

Arachnopeon
Great looking T & Congrats on the slings! Let me know if/when they are for sale. My 3/4" versi sling should molt tonight. I would love to breed these someday. Keep em comming!

SeanJo

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
nice versi :) I just shipped my MM versi to Skypainter yesterday so he can breed his 2 females, so im excited that mine may be a daddy soon also! good luck with the eggs!

robc

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
nice versi :) I just shipped my MM versi to Skypainter yesterday so he can breed his 2 females, so im excited that mine may be a daddy soon also! good luck with the eggs!
They are hatching!!!

DT44

Arachnopeon
Here it is cleaning its fangs after eating a small B dubia roach! Sorry its a little blurry and shaky at times.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ygfiUrguUpM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ygfiUrguUpM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

lmramsey89

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Ok so i've pretty much decided that tarantulas grooming themselves are just the cutest things in the world.