Problem Cant reply

IamKrush

Arachnopeon
I am trying to inquire about some Ts i want but this site isnt allowing me. Its pretty annoying

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
I am trying to inquire about some Ts i want but this site isnt allowing me. Its pretty annoying
Are you trying to reply to posts in the Classified section? If so, send a PM to the member instead. (Click the user name and then click "Start a Conversation.")

IamKrush

Arachnopeon
Are you trying to reply to posts in the Classified section? If so, send a PM to the member instead. (Click the user name and then click "Start a Conversation.")
I appreciate your response. But it doesn't answer my question of why can't I. I read i have to post 15 Informative posts to do so. I have posted more then that.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I appreciate your response. But it doesn't answer my question of why can't I. I read i have to post 15 Informative posts to do so. I have posted more then that.
No one - not even the mods as far as I know - has the ability to directly reply to a thread in the classifides section. All of that is done through PM. This is done to avoid spam or off-topic posts when sellers are trying to make money.

IamKrush

Arachnopeon
No one - not even the mods as far as I know - has the ability to directly reply to a thread in the classifides section. All of that is done through PM. This is done to avoid spam or off-topic posts when sellers are trying to make money.
That clears things up totally. I thought i was doing something wrong. Thank you for your time and reply.